With Our Smartwatch Apps, Banking Just Got A Little Easier.
It’s important to monitor your bank accounts in order to manage your money and prevent fraud, but that takes time from your already busy life. It’s great to pay for groceries with your Resource® Plus Debit Card, but that requires picking through your wallet to find your card. With 1st Source’s Smartwatch Apps, these tasks can be done from your wrist.
Smartwatch Banking App
With our Smartwatch Banking App, you can securely check your balances, view your last five transactions and receive account pushed alerts. All you will need is an installed version of our latest Mobile Banking App (version 5.3 or higher) and either an Apple Watch® or an Android Wear Watch model. To learn more, watch the video for an overview of each watch app.
Mobile Wallet Smartwatch App
We have partnered with a number of Mobile Wallet services (Apple Pay®, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay) to offer our clients the convenience and security of an electronic Resource® Plus Debit Card. This would enable you to pay for most store items with your phone rather than with your plastic card. If that's not convenient enough, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay offer a Smartwatch App solution. Learn more about our Mobile Wallet Solutions today.
Quick Balance is a fast way to check your available balance at any time without signing into the Mobile App. Open the app and with a simple swipe down on the login screen, you can view your account balances and the last 5 transactions for each account. You can also enable Quick Balance for your Smartwatch.
If you have an Android Ware Watch, follow these three simple steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store and update your 1st Source Mobile Banking App to the latest version.
- Open your 1st Source Mobile Banking App and go to: Menu > Settings > Quick Balance> Android Wear and turn on the toggle for Android Wear.
- Tap Refresh on your Android Ware Watch, the 1st Source Mobile Banking App should appear in your Smartwatch after a few seconds.
If you have an Apple Watch, follow these three simple steps:
- Go to the App Store and update your 1st Source Mobile Banking App to the latest version.
- Open your 1st Source Mobile Banking App and go to: More > Settings > Quick Balance >Apple Watch and turn on the toggle for Apple Watch.
- Tap Refresh on your Apple Watch, the 1st Source Mobile Banking App should appear in your Smartwatch after a few seconds.
At this time our app is built specifically for Android Wear. There may be certain watches that use the Android operating system, but not the Android Wear operating system. In those cases, our app will not work. We continuously make improvements to our Apps and hope to add other Android operating systems in the future.
Yes, you can disable access to either the Smartwatch app itself or from your smartphone or tablet.
You will be able to view account balances and the last 5 transactions on your watch without logging in, locate nearby 1st Source branches and ATMs, and create your personal account settings to determine which accounts to view on your watch and in what order.