Here for you in Florida
1st Source Bank Wealth Advisory Services is your partner. We can help you navigate the complexities of your trust, estate planning and will documents as they relate to your domicile in Indiana, Michigan, and Florida.
Whether you are up north or down south, we can help.
- Administration of trusts and estates for Florida residents (full and part-time)
- Our presence in Florida allows us to be named as Trustee or Personal Representative (Executor of your will) in your estate planning documents.
- We are here to help you through the difficult task of settling the estate of a loved one. Our team will locate the decedent’s will and submit it to probate court while providing professional asset management.
- Estate settlement can be complex. Our experienced professionals can simplify this process for you.
- Investment management
- IRA and 401(k) rollovers
- Charitable trust administration, including donor-advised funds
- Foundation management
- Tax planning and advisory services
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Succession planning
- Private Banking when and where it’s convenient for you — we bring the bank to you, day and night
- Secure, easy to use online and mobile services • Checking and savings accounts • Customized lending and deposit services
- Flexible options for unique mortgage situations, including multiple homes
- Construction mortgages
- Business and commercial lending options
- Lines of credit (secured and unsecured options)