StrataWeb Is Now Wealth Advisory Online!
What is changing?
StrataWeb online account access is now Wealth Advisory Online.
How do I access Wealth Advisory Online?
If you are a current StrataWeb user, check your email for important log-in information.
Where to I access Wealth Advisory Online?
Go to www.1stsource.com and select Wealth Advisory Online from the “Manage Your Accounts” box.
How do I gain online account access if I never used StrataWeb?
Contact your Account Administrator whose name can be found on your most recent statement. We will be happy to set you up!
What’s new about Wealth Advisory Online?
- Improved navigation methods to provide an easy-to-use experience enabling you to view your most relevant financial information.
- Optimized to deliver a pleasant experience across multiple devices making it convenient to use.
- “My Accounts” homepage provides a snapshot of your accounts including market value, asset allocation and recent transactions.
You will continue to enjoy:
- Access provided 24-hours a day in a secure environment.
- Ability to select electronic or paper statement delivery.
- Microsoft® Excel Integration gives you the ability to export transactions, holdings and more into Excel.
Please let us know should you have any questions by calling 574-235-2914 or 800-882-6935.
- After entering the User ID and typing in your current password, click the “Update Your Profile” checkbox at the bottom of the Personal Assurance Image/Message screen.
- Select the option you want to update
- Personal Assurance Image/Message
- Security Questions and Answers
- Once the required changes have been made, click Continue Login Process.
The following rules apply to passwords:
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters
- Must contain at least one number; one upper-case character; and one lower-case character
- May have no more than two repeating characters
- Must not match any of the last five passwords used