A great checking account for students
I’d like to open an e-Student Checking account online:
If you’re 16 to 24 years of age, e-Student Checking has all the online services and benefits you want in a checking account.
e-Student Checking includes:
- Minimum opening balance of $15
- Text and Mobile banking – with bill pay and mobile deposit right from your phone!
- Popmoney® – pay people by text or email
- Mobile Wallet which includes Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay and Android Pay
- "Oops" forgiveness - one overdraft fee refund per year*
- ATM fee rebates - our fee and another bank's up to 3 times (or $15 total) per monthly statement cycle
- No monthly maintenance fee, with e-Statements
- No minimum balance required
- Accounts will automatically convert to a 1st Checking Account at 25 years of age
- e-statements = no paper! Go green. There's a $5 monthly charge for paper.
- 10 bill pays per calendar month (Additional bill pays over 10 are 50 each)
- Resource Plus® debit card or a Resource® ATM card
- Easy deposits or transfers by family members
- A convenient, engaging, and complete financial planning experience with Money Management™.
Account, debit card and loans subject to approval.
* If a circumstance occurs that the account is overdrawn, the bank’s normally charged Overdraft/Non-Sufficient Funds (OD/NSF) fee will be refunded once per calendar year. Any charges incurred at the location of the debit origination (merchant) will be the responsibility of the e-student checking account client.