Your 1st Source Bank Resource Plus Debit Mastercard is a simple, fast and safe way to pay, made for today. Use it everywhere you shop and spend, including online. When only cash will do, you can access funds from one of the largest global ATM networks.
Convenience you demand.
- Pay with a quick tap wherever you see the contactless symbol, using your mobile wallet
- Save your debit card number safely with online retailers for faster checkout with Click to Pay
- Load to digital wallets Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay®
- Pay recurring bills such as insurance, utilities and streaming services automatically
Confidence you deserve.
- Make transactions more secure with advanced chip-based security features
- Help keep your information safe with enhanced ID Theft Protection*
- Safeguard against loss or theft with Zero Liability Protection**
Lost or Stolen Card?
- During Business Hours, please call (574) 235-2000 or toll free 800-513-2360 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
- If you have a lost or stolen Resource Plus Card to report during non-business hours and are in the United States, please call 833-414-0544. International callers should call collect (973) 682-2652.
- Mastercard® will also assist if you think your identity has been compromised. Certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 and can help you with credit bureau notification, canceling all the lost or stolen cards in your wallet, and more! Call 1-800-MASTERCARD.*
- Activate your card by calling 800-992-3808.
- Follow the voice prompts to set your PIN and/or activate your card.
- If this card is for a new account, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a reissue due to a lost or stolen card, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a replacement for an expired or damaged card, you will use your current PIN for activation.
- Sign your new card.
- If you have an old card, destroy the old card by cutting it into multiple pieces, particularly around the card's numbers.
- If you have your old card within Digital Wallet, delete it and load your new card.
2. Click ADD > Add your Resource Plus® debit card.
3. Align your Resource Plus® debit card inside the frame. Samsung Pay will automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
If your device cannot detect the card information, enter card manually.
4. Enter any remaining required information. Then, touch NEXT.
5. Review the Terms of Service. Then, touch AGREE TO ALL.
6. To authenticate your identity, you may be required to contact Customer Service 800-235-2557 to complete authentication.
7. Enter the OTP (One Time Password). Then, touch SUBMIT.
8. Enter your signature. Then, touch SAVE.
9. To complete the process, touch DONE.