Using your Resource Plus® MasterCard® Debit Card is faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash. Plus, it’s accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
With MasterCard® Zero Liability Protection, you can use your card anywhere – on the phone, online and in stores – with confidence, knowing you’re protected. Your MasterCard® comes with zero liability, so you’re not liable for unauthorized purchases.*
Your debit card also includes an extra benefit: MasterCard® Identity Theft Resolution Services. If you think your identity has been compromised, MasterCard® will provide certified resolution specialists to help you. They’re available 24/7.**
- Make purchases
- Access ATMs
- Set up automatic weekly, monthly, or quarterly payments to purchase things such as
- Newspaper subscription
- Health club membership
- Netflix subscription
At restaurants, shops and other merchants, simply present your card, sign your receipt or enter your PIN, and go.
Do You Use Your MasterCard® Debit Card to Shop Online?
Shop online with added confidence at merchants utilizing the Mastercard® Identity Check™ client verification system, which helps prevent unauthorized individuals from using your Mastercard® debit card online. Learn more from Mastercard®.
Lost Card? Stolen Card?
If you’re in the United States, you can report a lost or stolen Resource® or Resource Plus® debit card during non-business hours by calling, toll-free, (800) 472-3272. International callers should call, collect, (973) 682-2652.
* As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if: you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and you have reported the card as lost or stolen to 1st Source Bank within two business days of discovery. For terms, conditions and exclusions see the Customer Liability section of the 1st Source Agreement for Deposit and visit MasterCard’s website: www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html. Read the MasterCard® Guide to Benefits.
** MasterCard® Theft Resolution Services will assist you if you think your identity has been compromised – with 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists who can help you with credit bureau notification, canceling all of the lost or stolen cards in your wallet and more. Call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747).
- Activate your card by calling 800-235-2557.
- Follow the voice prompts to set your PIN and/or activate your card.
- If this card is for a new account, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a reissue due to a lost or stolen card, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a replacement for an expired or damaged card, you will use your current PIN for activation.
- Sign your new card.
- If you have an old card, destroy the old card by cutting it into multiple pieces, particularly around the card's numbers.
- If you have your old card within Mobile Wallet, delete it and load your new card.
MasterCard SecureCode is a service from MasterCard and 1st Source that provides added peace of mind when you shop online by providing added protection against unauthorized use of your enrolled card online