Cubs 1st Club
1st Source Bank and the South Bend Cubs, two award-winning organizations, are proud to introduce the Cubs 1st Club checking account! If you are interested in the Cubs 1st Savings Account, you need a Cubs 1st Checking Account first.
Members get the same benefits as Easy Banking Club, including:
- No monthly fee with at least one electronic direct deposit per monthly statement cycle ($15 monthly fee without it).
- Free online/mobile banking and e-statements -go paperless!
- MAX Bill Pay gives you up to 50 bill pays with your Easy Banking Club account
- Earn interest on your checking balances
- Check writing/no fee per check
Additional key benefits for Cubs 1st Club members:
Use your club card in person at the South Bend Cubs to get 10% off:
- Game tickets
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages
- Select special event tickets (such as concerts at the ballpark)
- Performance Center services (facility and batting cage rentals, lessons, camps and clinics)
Members get special access to exclusive events, special experiences and perks with the South Bend Cubs!
The Best Banking Service from the Area's Best Bank: The Cubs 1st Club is a fun new checking account by 1st Source Bank, a bank that's rated "Best in the Midwest."
- Your Club Membership Card is also a debit card (pick from 3 fun baseball-themed designs)
- Cubs 1st Club checks and checkbook cover
- Up-to-date Mobile and Online Banking
- No monthly fee with direct deposit
- CardValet® app to monitor and control your card (enhanced protection and customized settings)
Cubs 1st Club Members who also open a Cubs 1st Savings account (with $500 in new deposits into the bank) will receive a soft & lovable 11-inch "Stu" mascot toy as a gift (limit 3 per household and requiring $500 per toy in new deposits into the bank).
Refer to the Truth in Savings disclosure pdf for more information (see Easy Banking Club on page 6).