BBO on the Go
The Business Banking Mobile App is Here!
BBO on the Go.
BBO on the Go.
BBO on the Go will be updated on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
BBO on the Go allows clients with 1st Source Business Banking Online (BBO) to access information through a mobile app.
With the mobile app you can do these things quickly and easily from your tablet or mobile phone:
- approve ACH and Wires
- check your business deposit account balances
- look over previous day transactions
- see BBO (Business Banking Online) alerts
What you need:
- Access to 1st Source Business Banking Online. Not registered? Contact a specialist.
- A device that supports mobile applications.
- Access to the App Store if you are using an iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or iPad®. (App Store)
- Access to Google Play™ if your phone or tablet supports Android™ applications. (Google Play™)
How to get started with Mobile App Banking. It's easy!
- Search the iOS App Store or Google Play™ for 1st Source Bank BBO on the Go.
- Download the app.
- Give us a call to enable your access. Treasury Services Support: 574-235-2003 or 800-399-5592.
Call Treasury Services Support at 574-235-2003 or 800-399-5592 for more info, or email us at TreasuryServices@1stsource.com
Your mobile provider may charge for airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Security Tips to Help Protection Your Information
Here are a few simple tips to help protect your information as you bank on the go:
Security Measures - To Do
- Lock Your Phone – always secure your mobile device with a password. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, it will protect your private and secure information.
- Texting or email – be careful with your private information. Do not text or email any confidential information about your account to the bank or elsewhere.
- Identity protection – never respond to a "phishing" text or email that requests your PIN, account number, or any card information, and please remember that 1st Source will never request this information in this manner.
- Opening files – be cautious of opening unsolicited files, text messages, or applications, especially if they are received from unknown sources.
- Application downloads – only download and install applications from reliable sources and report any banking application that appears to be malicious to 1st Source right away.
- Connection & Log Out – only connect to the bank via a secure connection or a non-public Wi-Fi network and remember to log out of Mobile Web and Mobile App when you are finished with your session.
- Bluetooth – disable Bluetooth, or set the Bluetooth status to hidden, until you want to share something.
- Monitor – monitor your accounts on a regular basis to detect unauthorized activity.
- Clear it – make sure to clear out all information from your mobile device before discarding.
Risky Actions - NOT to Do
- Personal Info – do not send your full personal information or full online banking credentials via e-mail or text
- Secure websites – look for security symbols such as an icon of a lock or an "https" in the URL.
- Public Wi-Fi – do not bank or shop online while on a mobile device when using unsecured, public Wi-Fi access.
Please note 1st Source Bank will never request that you reveal or confirm personal or account information via a phone call, an email, an e-mail link or a text message.
Business Mobile Banking Help
An account administrator may call 1st Source Treasury Services Support at 574-235-2003 or 800-399-5592 to get the necessary security authorization added to the account. The next step is to download the app from your app store and register. Search for 1st Source Bank, and choose the BBO on the Go app.
Your internal account administrator may provide authorization for any amount of users. If the user is set up to use BBO, they may also be a mobile app user.
You can download the app to your new device and re-register on that device. You may register on as many devices as you would like, though only one user is allowed access per device.
To log into BBO on the Go, use the same password that you would use to log into Business Banking Online. If you change your password online, you will use this new password on your mobile device, as well.
Call Treasury Services Support at 574-235-2003 or 800-399-5592 to get your account access restored.