Reporting a claim on a timely basis is required by your insurance policy. We are available to assist you with the process. Here are a few tips:
- Cooperate with law enforcement, but don't admit fault.
- Gather as much information from the other party as possible.
- Obtain the names and numbers of any witnesses.
- Report your claim directly to your insurance company by calling their toll-free number provided below.
- If your insurance company is not listed, contact our claim manager for assistance at 800 510-4102.
Allied Insurance: 800-282-1446
Auto-Owners Insurance: 888-252-4626
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies: 800-252-4670
Cincinnati Insurance: 877-242-2544
EMC Insurance: 888-362-2255
Foremost Insurance: 800-527-3907
Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company: 800-234-1133
Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Company: 800-666-6460
Indiana Insurance Company: 800-279-7221
Progressive Insurance Company: 800-274-4499
SAFECO Insurance Company: 800-332-3226
Selective Insurance: 866-455-9969
State Auto Insurance: 800-766-1853
Travelers Insurance Company: 800-238-6225
United Fire Group: 800-343-9131
West Bend Insurance Company: 877-922-5246
Westfield Insurance: 866-937-2663
Wolverine Mutual Insurance Company: 800-733-3320
Insurance products and annuities are not insured by the FDIC or by any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by 1st Source Bank, and may involve investment risk, including loss of value.